Cookies are pieces of information that include a unique reference code that an internet site transfers to your device to store and sometimes track information about you. A number of cookies we use will last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and last for longer.
Necessary session management
- Managing your login session so you can move easily from one page to another within the website and your page requests are loaded in smooth and secure manner;
- Collecting statistical information about how you use the website so that we can improve the site;
- Remembering that you have used the website before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to different parts of the site;
- Storing your preferences and selections;
- Customising elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the website for you;
You can access more detail about specific cookies issued through the website and how to restrict or block certain third party cookies by following the link to our cookie chart.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on our website you may not be able to take full advantage of the website if you do so.
In addition to cookies, we use pixel gifs/web beacons in relation to your use of the website – these are small image files that may be placed by us or third parties in respect of your use of the website or within the body of our newsletters so we or third parties can understand which parts of the website are visited or if particular content is of interest.
So that we can offer you the best possible online experience, new services using cookies may be added to our website from time to time. We aim to keep the cookies information provided here as accurate as possible and use all reasonable efforts to regularly review and update the details. When we update these details we will post changes on this page or on other pages of our website or let you know about these changes in any communications we send to you.